Update: 2017 Back-to-School Report Now Available
It's time to prepare for the impending rush of back-to-school and back-to-college shoppers. For the third year in a row, Field Agent surveyed moms of K-12 children about their BTS spending, shopping, and attitudes.
Our 2016 Back-to-School report contains pivotal insights:
- Specific items—footwear, hygiene items, athletic gear, electronics, etc.—families say they expect to purchase for BTS 2016
- The retailers families consider go-to destinations for BTS supplies, clothing, and even quick before- or after-school meals
- The role of online shopping in BTS clothing and supply purchases
We've also added a BONUS Back-to-College section to the report, based on a survey of over 500 college students ages 18-24. In this supplement you'll discover:
- College students' preferred retailers for school supplies, attire, fast food, alcohol, and even bedding materials
- The clothing, electronics, and appliances students say they'll purchase for BTC 2016
- The foods and beverages students expect to keep in their living spaces for the coming school year
And much more.
Download the report—it's totally free—by sharing a little information with us on the right.